Krempels King of the Road Challenge
Date: Saturday October 19th, 2013
Event Headquarters: Timberland Corp at 200 Domain Drive, Stratham NH
NOTE: please do not contact Timberland for any event questions!
- 10 Mile Route - a gently rolling, family-friendly loop!
- 50K (30 Mile) Route – a bit more of a challenge, but manageable for most. Riders will cover some of the Kings’ favorite roads!
- 100K (62 Mile) Route – a “Metric Century” for enthusiasts or any rider with a fair amount of saddle time. Rural roads (including a short section of packed gravel); stunning views of Great Bay are the reward!
- "Virtual Rider": – new this year, the Virtual Rider program allows those who can’t join us on the ride to join us in the fundraising! Not a cyclist? Do you ride but just can’t join us on the day of the ride? This option is for you!
- Registration Fees (not including fundraising minimum):
- Online Early: $35 until April 30th
- Online Standard : $45 from May 1st until October 16th
- Day of Event: $50
- Fundraising requirement:
- Adult $150 (minimum)
- Youth (8-17 years): $50 (minimum)
- Virtual Rider – no minimum but your setting of a reasonable goal is suggested.
- Rider Safety: All participants are required to wear an ANSI and/or Snell approved helmet during the entire ride.
Registration Closure: event registration may close at any time if event reaches capacity.
Event Day Registration: $50 if available (see Registration Closure above), stay tuned to this web site!
Registration Questions: email@example.com
Note: registration fees are non-transferable & non-refundable.